You Agree That
1. Crypto Pit Pty Ltd (The Company) is not providing financial advice of any kind.
2. The Company is not advertising a certain return, yield or monetary gain of any kind.
3. The Company is in the business of selling cryptocurrency mining computer hardware.
4. The Company will only deal with customers who understand the risks of mining cryptocurrency including the lack of security of any future value in the hardware, the mining activity and the digital assets that are created during mining.
5. Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile in nature and you should consider your personal financial circumstances prior to purchasing a cryptocurrency mining rig.
6. Any statistics for mining performance provided by the Company are for information purposes only to share the current and past performance of its mining hardware.
7. The statistics should not be relied upon for determining whether to enter into a transaction with the Company.
8. There are numerous tools freely available on the internet and the Customer should make their own enquiries as to whether they wish to enter into a transaction with the company.
9. The company will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss, cost, expense or damage suffered in connection with any transactions, other than hardware warranty claims.
10. Payment is required 100% upfront before any mining rig assembly activities are commenced.